As a business based in the UK or Spain, dealing with the Spanish legal system and vice versa can sometimes mean that vital detail is sometimes simply lost in translation.
Here at Aticus Law we are unique in that we have qualified Spanish lawyers working in the UK within our Spanish legal department. Our highly specialised lawyers provide legal advice to companies or individuals with differing interests in Spain and the UK.
Our teams unrivalled experience allows Aticus Law to provide a number of Services to businesses, typically we can assist with such matters as:
- Advising Spanish Companies trading in the UK with all manner of commercial ventures, from Company Law to Debt collection;
- Regulatory Compliance within the UK;
- Employment Law and requirements within the UK;
- Purchasing Commercial property within the UK;
- Investigation of Companies or Individuals to whom the Spanish Company is owed monies;
- Debt Collection on behalf of Spanish Companies within the UK.
Our dedicated team can also equally assist UK based companies who wish to conduct business in Spain or who already have Commercial assets or interests there.
Our dual qualified lawyers provide the bridge that your company needs and give a simple easy to understand solution to what is often a foreign and daunting problem.
Feel free to call our professional team for a free, no-obligation informal discussion, and we’ll discuss your particular requirements in greater detail.