Dealing with the Spanish legal system and vice versa can sometimes mean that vital detail is sometimes simply lost in translation.
Here at Aticus Law we are unique in that we have qualified Spanish lawyers working in the UK within our Spanish Legal Department. Our highly specialised lawyers provide legal advice to individuals with differing interests in Spain and in the UK.
Our teams unrivalled experience allows Aticus Law to provide a number of Services, typically we can assist you with such matters as:
Purchasing a property in Spain or in the UK
Making an investment or other purchase in Spain or the UK
Drafting a Will and/or drafting Power of Attorneys’
Dealing with family matters within Spain or the UK
Our specialist service allows a number of benefits to you as the client in order to ease your purchase or assist with your commercial problem:
- As a British firm of Solicitors, we give you confidence to be able to deal directly with a firm of British lawyers and in your own language, but with the assurance that the advice provided will be carried out by a Spanish lawyer.
- Aticus provides as bespoke a service as you require, from giving simple advice and assistance to accompanying you to Spain to negotiate, translate and complete the deal and provide you with the security of knowing what deal you are completing upon.
- Ability to attend any one of our offices nationwide before or after signing a deal to speak face to face with a lawyer.
- Aticus Law provides the security of knowing that any contract for either the sale or purchase of a property is both effective and transparent, giving no possibility for void contracts through legal flaws or defects.
- Great business opportunity because of the huge volume of customers with which we in Aticus Law with an interest in purchasing property in the Spanish territory.
Hand in hand with these benefits, Aticus Law can also offer advice on: -
- Inheritance: Spanish legislation imposes different rules and regulations upon British Citizens where succession is concerned. It is extremely important to be fully informed of these issues before buying property outside the British territory. In this instance, our specialist team of Spanish lawyers can fully advise you as to the issues in hand and plan for a practical solution to ensure your wishes are fully adhered too.
- Fiscal: Often the hidden charges in buying a property abroad give some cause for concern for our perspective clients. Our team of experienced Spanish lawyers liaise with both Spanish lawyers and Estate Agents and clearly explain what the true cost is, including purchasing your NIE is, tax liability in Spain, IRNR or income tax, depending on each specific case.
- Bank Scope: Here at Aticus Law our lawyers can assist you to open your Spanish bank account as well as advice on any possible mortgage charges or other associated mortgage costs from your Spanish or foreign bank.
Our other departments often work hand in hand to ensure our clients are given the best possible advice and service, whilst providing comfort in the knowledge to our clients that they can speak with their lawyer face to face at any time.
Feel free to call our professional team for a free, no-obligation informal discussion, and we’ll discuss your particular requirements in greater detail.