We guide employers through the redundancy process, ensuring their statutory requirements are met at each and every stage.
We're rated 4.8
The redundancy process can be difficult for employers to navigate. One wrong step could open the doors to an unfair dismissal claim. Failing to uphold an employee’s entitlement to redundancy notice and redundancy pay could also cause problems.
Get in touch with our experts today for free, no obligation legal advice
Support for employers
At Aticus Law, we offer professional legal support to employers across England and Wales. If you need to make one or more employees redundant, we can help. We can advise you on:
- Whether a redundancy is valid
- How to fairly select an employee for redundancy
- Whether you can offer the employee reasonable alternative employment
- Your legal responsibilities during the redundancy process, including offering a consultation
- How much notice and redundancy pay an employee is entitled to receive
- Collective redundancy procedures
With our help, you can rest assured that you have met the necessary statutory requirements. This will safeguard your business from the threat of future legal action.
If an employer is raising an unfair dismissal claim against you following a redundancy, contact us for advice. We represent employers during litigation proceedings and can help you bring the matter to a swift and successful conclusion.